Sorry! Not active
- Very easy and simple interface for everyone, unlike Liberty Reserve which is full of many logins, passwords and PINs.
- Enhanced security systems which keep your money safe with no troubles for you at all.
- You wont have to worry much about your account to be frozen or blocked or any kind of this crap of PayPal, cuz you will have to verify identity just for one time and then your money is safe.
- They provide debit card and it can be used in ATMs with the MasterCard logo all over the world.
So, OkPay is kicking off his business with nice promotion and in co-operation with Forexcent and Liteforex.
Here is the story : if you are signed up with Forexcent or LiteForex then they will give you a free 5$ to your OKpay account if you signed up through them and then you can easily deposit your free 5$ to your account at Forexcent and LiteForex and start trading with them. and the best thing is that Forexcent and LiteForex gives you 5$ a free forex bonus when you open account with them, so the sum will be 10$ 😀 .
So how to get the OkPay bonus ?
1 – For Forexcent clients :
- Click on the Get Bonus button while you are signed in to your account.
- You should see 3 types of bonus accounts, click on the ” from 5$ to 1.000$ then it will say request pending.
- You should receive an email from OkPay telling that Forexcent sent you 5$, now you should sign up and then you will see your bonus in your account.
2 – For LiteForex clients :
You should be an existing client with them in order to get that bonus, and if you are already client then you should receive an email from OkPay telling you that LiteForex sent you 5$, sign up and you will see it in your account.
Happy Trading 🙂