OctaFX is holding monthly contest called “OctaFX champion” where you can win up to 1000$ if you were a winner with the biggest profit amount!
Contests schedule :
- Registration : Jul 30, 2012 00:00 – Sep 03, 2012 02:00 (GMT+2)
- Duration : Sep 03, 2012 02:00 – Sep 28, 2012 02:00 (GMT+2)
Contest prizes :
- 1st prize gets 500 USD
- 2nd prize gets 300 USD
- 3rd prize gets 100 USD
- The last place gets another 100 USD
Contest rules and regulations :
- Each participant must register a new demo account for each contest round.
- Each contest account has the same trading conditions, that is:
– Account type – similar to OctaFX ECN account.
– Trading tools – similar to OctaFX ECN account.
– Initial deposit – 1000 USD.
– Leverage: 1:500.
– Minimal volume – 0.1 lot, maximal volume is not limited.
- A participant with the highest balance wins the contest.
- Contest duration is 1 month from the start date to finish date.
- The registration into the contest is announced prior to its start. During the registration period anyone can register in the contest.
- Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the contest.
- Any kind of IP match will be a subject to disqualification.
- Company reserves a right to reject or disqualify any participant without explaining the reason. The reason of disqualifying can include opening the big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs in different trading accounts at the same time approximately, as well as usage of failures in the quote flow for getting guaranteed profit or any other kinds of cheating.
- Any trading techniques or EAs are allowed.
- The prize is paid into the client’s real account at OctaFX and is not withdrawable.
- In case 2 or more contest winners have equal balance in the end of the contest, they will share the prize equally.
- A participant can win (1st, 2nd or 3rd prize) only once. In case he/she wins again, only 10% of the prize will be paid.
- In case the prize funds are used for real trading, the withdrawal limit is 300% of the prize funds (including both the prize funds and profit).
Good luck everyone 🙂